Auction Terms & Conditions
1. Vehicle(s) must stay on site@ DLH Autorecyclers Ltd, Cornish Way, North Walsham, Norfolk, NR28 0FE (unless agreed other wise) during the auction and when pending collection.
2. DLH Autorecyclers Ltd do not hold responsibility for any damage caused to vehicles left and stored on site.
3. If (when) the vehicle sells at auction and DLH have received the funds for the vehicle they reserve the right to retain the funds, until the vehicle has been collected either in person or third-party courier.
4. All entries must have all private data removed. In the event data is found DLH Autorecyclers Ltd reserve the right to destroy such data this includes any data saved in the vehicle (Bluetooth, sat nav ect).
5. If (when) a vehicle fails to sell at auction the entry must be collected within 3 working days. Fail to do so will result in storage@ £25+ vat at day.
6. Vehicles sent to auction will be entered and stored on DLH’s database this also means the vehicle will receive its own barcode sticker which is stuck to the body work.